Unhappy customers may not complain to you but they won’t come back and will tell others about your poor service, which is very bad for business. With careful thought, planning and training, it’s easy to avoid grievances.
This first-class training explains how to make your customers feel you are genuinely interested in them. It comes at a fraction of the cost of classroom-based learning – and without the disruption.
After completing this course you should:
- Recognise why you need a customer care programme
- Have a plan to install one in your company
- Understand customer care skills and how to use them
- Have developed a complaints handling procedure that strengthens your firm’s relationship with your customers
This course covers:
- Why your company needs customer care
- Why poor customer care happens
- Your campaign plans
- Customer care skills
- Handling complaints
Approximately 3 hours. But this learning is self-paced so the module can be completed at your convenience.
This course is for those who have contact with customers in their line of work – from front of line staff dealing with the general public to managers or owners of businesses of any size.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
The content of this Virtual College course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
When you have successfully completed your course online, you will be able to download your certificate.